If you have a request or comment for the City of Fairfax, please fill in the information below so we can respond fully to your request. Please include any information that will help us complete your request.
- In case of emergency, call 911 immediately.
- The City of Fairfax Police Department can be reached 24 hours a day at 703-385-7924 (non-emergency). Please report urgent, non-emergency police issues directly to the Police Department for prompt service.
- If your message is in regard to a ticket or other legal notice, please use the contact information on the notice or ticket for assistance.
- If your message is urgent, you may call the city government at 703-385-7800. (Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, excluding holidays.)
- You may contact city government offices and city staff directly. (Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, excluding holidays.)